Saturday, November 4, 2017

Converting USA stocks to bitcoin, ether and cryptocurrencies

I have been making 5% per month off trading options, and making 3% per month passive income via a Singapore scheme.
I have been happy with my monthly returns, until recently where I learnt of the explosive returns in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins, ETH, NEO and etc where growth is hundreds % growth per month.
I need to learn and master this.

I have decided to slowly shift my money from USA stocks to cryptocurrencies


This is at the start of Nov 2017. I still have a few weeks to end my Season playing, after which I will withdraw the bulk to focus in bitcoin and ether mining.

Meanwhile, here is some of my own mining at my warehouse.





Stay tuned as I update more on my bitcoin journey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...