Monday, April 4, 2005

After Thesis

If I am to establish an internet business that sells goods online...

What kind of goods should I retail online?


I'm pondering over internet business and internet retailing, and I want to get some ideas of what goods are suitable to sell online.

Leave your comments, pls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought of the day:

I wrote 5 articles (7 if u include the 2 April's Fool articles) in the crucial last 2 days of my thesis submission period.

And I wrote nil for the days after liberation.

Funny that I got all the motivation to write during the most "busy" and supposedly most "stressful" period of my academic life.

Funny that I couldn't find time to proof-read my thesis for the 2nd time (its 40 freaking pages, for pete's sake) and yet wrote 2 blog entries in a span of an hour.

I guess this goes hand-in-hand with my avid observations that most things are fun to do when you can't afford to do it.

During exams, that flash game seems to be the most enjoyable thing on earth.
After exams, u wonder aloud who the hell play such a boliao game.

Shopping before exams seems soooo therapeutic.
Shopping after exams seems so tiring and a terrible waste of time (note: This does not apply to some all girls.)

And you have no idea why there are tons of brilliant must-watch blockbusters during examination.
and immediately after exams, nothing to watch liao.
not even the "TV-infommericals" that you are so drawn to it during your late-nights examination period.

And yes, I got totally nothing to blog about.
Nothing to do.
Bored.
I'm directionless.

Give me another thesis to do.
oooooooonly kidding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny that my own personal friends are those who don't leave comments nor tags.
Only those who got to know me via the blogs leave comments.

Funny.

5 comments:

XR said...

YA, write my thesis for nxt sem.

thank u

jettykey said...

1) Books! I tried that once, and managed to sell more than a dozen books (only to US customers - SIngaporeans not interested). DOn't ask me what book though.

2) If catering to Singapore market, food probably.

Cherub said...

XR: HAHA! U wish ah! Maybe can help u recreate history as the first student to get C for thesis.

Anna: Hmm, how did u sell ur books? via a website?
yeah, need to sell to global. singapore mkts too small

Cherub said...

anna: oooo! just realise u're "eddy neo's sister"

LOl. great pair u of siblings u guys are. :)
u must been seeing him so little since he got attached...

jettykey said...

haha, he's probably very happy he's seeing very little of me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...