Thursday, October 13, 2005

and the butterfly hides again.

eh, how to reveal, you tell me, how to??

1) bloggers kanna charged for their blogs.

2) someone (friend of friend) almost got sacked (actually expelled but appealed back) from a local university due to his blogging about his "Industrial Attachment".

3) most recently, a friend of mine almost broke up with his gf (that he was going to propose) due to his, ahem, secret blog.


How to reveal myself? u tell me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

saw this line of wisdom from blinkymummy.

If Religion is Opium for the Masses,
L.O.V.E. is Bread for the Poor.

1 comment:

stars_of_rain said...

Reveal la reveal la reveal la!!!! My identity has never been concealed, so it's alright for me. Hahaha..

But the blogging thing is getting really serious. Sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...