Friday, October 7, 2005

the cocoon is breaking.

Out of the blue, Mandy asked me the other day,
"cherub, I ask you..why you always sound so depress leh.."


you know for a girl who talks to me less than 10 times a year (previously), she sure knows me deeper than most. know me little, but know me a lot....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and then recently when we mixed around more (ahem, school uniform party), she asked me another cheem question.
"cherub, why your blog is those 'informative' kind, not those personal blog huh? u got another private blog is it?"


hmm. i used to hv some personal blog but I've since stopped. but you know, she got me thinking, i have never revealed my name, my photos on my blog. this blog is not very personal for various reasons (mainly, i don't feel like it). and for a good reason, i tried my best not to blog about depressing stuff, ONLY happy stuff.

No name, NO photos of cherub.

All these are going to change.

2 comments:

Brainy Bimbo said...

wah..

Cherub...ive left such a deep impression in u? tsktsk..of course..my middle name is WISE&SExY

Mandy WiSE&SExY Liaw..

blog is something personal, write it more for urself, but should not be a desperate attempt to make others laff.

I love reading your blog, always admire ur writing style, always funny:)yet its too detached.

Take care:)

rudewhennude said...

maybe cos you're a scorpio.. you value that privacy.. you've never liked being in the limelight with everything exposed.. it's too vulnerable.. no?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...