Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Human" behavior

I'm a misogynist.
and its just getting stronger, from hearsay, from personal experience, from scientific evidence.


and i'm worried that I can never find a female that can live with me.

oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got this from The Dilbert Blog (by Scotts Adam, the creator of Dilbert)

--- start ---

The maintenance man is moving the thermostat in our office today. I started talking with him about the "Thermostat Wars" [from Dilbert comics]. He told me about one office with 30 women where they could never get the temperature to an agreeable level. At his suggestion they installed 20 dummy thermostats around the office. Everyone was told that each thermostat controlled the zone around itself.

Problem solved. Now that everyone has "control" of their own thermostat there is no problem.

--- end ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its actually titled "Human Behavior", but it seems so familiar to me that I think its basically a very female behavior.

And of course Scotts Adam can't risk annoying female readers right :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...