Thursday, August 17, 2006

Friends are close acquaintances for a period of time

i just realised i haven't met a few of my friends for quite a while.

i wonder how many of my ex-hostel friends read my blog nowadays?

i only meet up with 1 hostel friend quite often, and basically gatherings for this group of friends are ONLY organised by he and me...so i guess tats why we two can meet up often.

i organise for him and me.
he organise for him and me lor.

haha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just saw an old photo of army days...
wah liew...last time we all look damn silly.

recruit hair cut and scared-shit face....

haha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think really losing a lot of friends liao, but really don't feel like organising any gatherings for them. if they can't be bothered to try and meet up (not asking them to organise, just meeting up when we call them), then why should we bother?

beside......i'm getting a PS2.

HAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip of the Day: How not to lose ur friends.

I introduced my best friend (a guy) from secondary school to my bestest friend (a girl) in Economics.
there goes 2 of my friends!

11 comments:

Bao said...

nehmind... still got me...

Cherub said...

you are in a country, sorry, "province" far far away....

DLG said...

i'm a ex-hostelite who still reads ur blog. :P

Bao said...

read blog not enuff.. need to meet up.. have nice dinner, movie, red wine.. u know.. the works..

haha

Cherub said...

dlg: ya i know ;) i read ur blog too. heh heh. but friendships are stretched so thin when you are working...

bao: haha! u want a date with me right.

DLG said...

It's only after leaving Uni tt u sorta know who are the friends tt will stick w/ u. But friendship always got attrition rate wan lah. Sometimes got a few gd frens better than a huge bunch of suckers.

Cherub said...

EXACTLY!

i always tell pple that good friends, abt 10 will do. no need so many.

esp in my line, i say i can easily break friendship coz i dun need to keep so many insincere friends :P

Bao said...

i would date anyone now...

Cherub said...

u're in taiwan.

land of beauties.

Bao said...

u dun have to remind me... haih......

Cherub said...

all those taiwan babes..


sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...