Friday, November 3, 2006

WRX Challenge Prelude

i went spluring $$$ again.

ironically, i've been spending big whenever i am near to poverty level.

i have now only $70 left in my bank account.

I always keep $500 emergency spare cash in my savings account, damnit.
time to utilise it...sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wanted to have a good steamboat meal because I'm 2 days away from the WRX challenge.

Yup, I'm in the 1st round of challenge.

(to get in the WRX challenge, there are 3 rounds.
1st round = be one of the lucky callers to selected radio station for the past few weeks
2nd round = pick up the lucky pingpong ball at Ngee Ann Civic Plaza
3rd round = put your hand on a WRX among with 300 plus contestants. The last one remaining wins the car)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, my intention of a great meal turn out up to be a full day rehearsal for WRX days without food.



i splurged on many little gifts for friends around me.
maybe tats why i super peeved today.
nvm, in the end i ate all the cookies & chocolates meant for others.


Yum Yum.

3 comments:

Bao said...

how come i dun have little gift?

so wat u want for ur b-day?

Cherub said...

little gift means that the postage costs to taiwan would be more expensive than the costs of the gift.

bohua right?

bday ah, i want either a WRX or rainie yang's kiss.

u see wat u can do lor.

Bao said...

both I can't do leh.... lan lan loh.. guess i can save some money and effort.. heh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...