Tuesday, November 14, 2006

=)

i haven't been blogging....and er.
i don't miss it at all.
~~~

i am in the midst of renovating my room, so i was going through all my stuff and throwing away junk.

saw lots of old photos (ah the good old days where fotos were in print forms only).
wow. i really had a lot of "friends" in those days.
hehe. i was having a hard time to identity pple...

think if i don't bother, most of my current friends now won't even talk to me.
hmm.
~~~

since i've decided that i will not try so hard to maintain any friendships, even very old and cherished ones....at least those that I cherished.

and since blogging was my way of reaching out to friends.

and since i'm tired.

Adiós! ¡Cuidados!

5 comments:

Bao said...

sad......

but i still lub u

Anonymous said...

Luv him then tell him dun go la !

DUN GO !!!!!

Kurakat said...

Hah!

小心 said...

mind if i link u???

sophia said...

ha nope how to forget u? Grin. Happy Hols anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...