Saturday, November 4, 2006

WRX prelude

so i went to the doctor to get myself medically certified to be fit for the WRX challenge tomorrow.

cherub: i need to be proved fit for a competition tmr.
doc: the Subaru challenge?
cherub: yah! a lot of pple came to you for medical certification already?
doc: nope, only 1.
cherub: oh me only or 1 before me?
doc: 1 last year. The winner.

Great. so i told the doctor that he's very lucky.
last year winner visited him for medical certification.
this year, the winner also visited him.

=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promised him, and the 3 nurses out there that I would buy them cakes if i win the car.
for the sake of the local bakery, i better win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 more hours to go.

here's my strategy to win the car

(for those confused, the WRX challenge is a contest where contestants have to place 1 palm on a car. The longest lasting contestant will win the car. Usually over more than 72hours)

Strategy 1:

don't bath for a week, so you go off to the WRX challenge stinky like hell.
contestants may gave up after 5 minutes with you.

Con: There are 7 cars in total. You can only chase away at most all contestants of 1 car.

Solution: Don't bath 1 month.

Strategy 2:

Go there talk insurance to all the contestants standing next to you.
Talk talk talk till either

a) they promise to buy insurance from u. (i win)
b) they run away (i win)

its a win-win situtation for me.

Con: i can only talk loudly enough for 1 car's contestant

Solution: Practice from the uncle selling durians at the local NTUC

来来!! 五个,三十块!便宜阿!便宜阿!
"Lai Lai, DXO, 5 for $30!!! Cheap cheap!"

Strategy 3:

Arrange with the 319 contestants and agree to let 1 person win after 1 hour and split the money equally.

Con: that 1 person may run away in his WRX.
hard to chase him with my lancer, you know

Solution: Let me be that 1 person.

Con to solution: I may run away.

Strategy 4:
Stand there for whatever it takes and win the car!

Con: May die doing so.



uhm, first i need to pick the lucky ping-pong ball before i can even put my hand there.

1 comment:

Bao said...

never kenna lucky pick huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...