Friday, March 30, 2007

Everyone likes me

a ridiculous amount of pple are trying to matchmake me!!

My agent's friend, who was introduced to me coz I want to recruit her into my agency force.
lets call her "V"

V called me out of the blue and asked me out for a drink, because she wanted to intro a hot-babe to me!!

haha!! and the funny thing is, V only talked to me once!
wth. why she wanna intro a hot-babe to me when she only talk to me once?

actually the girl is really a hot babe.

haha but too bad for her, i'm not available.
was trying to concentrate on recruiting V into my agency. argh.
(any guys wanna know this hotbabe, i can intro for u. me is not interested in her. but i demand a match-making fee ;) )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a friend whom i seldom talked to, asked me out for a birthday party, coz she said got some cool girls that she wanna intro me.

i went to Cafe De Mar feeling damn old, coz I didn't even know there is such a place called Cafe De Mar!!! (its this cool club at sentosa beach)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this girl msn-ed me and asked me how am i and the colleague i'm chasing.

er...like tat lor.
got chance?
think i no chance leh.
good, i wanna intro u my colleague!
-.-" i heartbroken, u still say good.
haiz.. y the gal reject u.. hm.. doesnt she noe u r a loyal bf.. its ok.. when u r ready i intro more gals to u ya...
i love this girl i am chasing, although i failed liao. but the heart still with her. so dun waste ur time

Eh when u joining me for insurance!!
i noe.. i wan some more time to tink..
cos my work is piling up like mad
okok i will sms u in 6days :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

moral of the story: when pple try to matchmake me, i shift the topic to insurance and they will disappear.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...