Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Fool's Prank

I forgotten to spread out my April's fool joke from my facebook to this blog... rats.

Anyway I am a big fan of prank, as long as no emotions are harmed... Pranks brighten up our days, make us laugh and makes life... less serious.

Big Fan of pranks.

This is also 1 reason why I love Google, which make it a point to make April Fool Jokes every year.
I was caught by their prank when they introduced "Google Print" that delivers email printed on paper... (yah.. that was an old joke)

BTW Gmail was launched on 1st April. It was meant as a prank-of-all-pranks.
Anyway google pranks another day... today just saw this April Day prank and thought it is a classic nice prank.

In fact, probably a heartwarming prank.



Be nice and the whole world will smile with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...