Sunday, May 22, 2005

and so the primary aim is there.

Flu Shot = $20
Typhoid Shot = $17

Combined Hep A & B Screening = $35

Combined Hep A & B vaccination shots = $75 EACH.
(1 dose now, 2 more doses at 1 mth, and 5 mths later)

Subtotal of medical expediture so far (ignoring 2nd and 3rd Hep shots) = $147

After a hefty amt of "investment" in these kiasu medical precautions, the only way I can justify them is when one of my travel mates get sick and I get to laugh at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WaRpEd thinks that my doctor is just being plain guai lan for suggesting typhoid

warped: typhoid? we're going europe leh, not some 3rd world countries...
cherub: we are eating street food mah.
warped: still i don't think can get typhoid easily there lor
warped: don't say first, scarli later i tio [translate: later i get infected by typhoid]
cherub: exactly, so let's keep quiet till the trip is over.
warped: i still think your doctor is guai-lan.

oh please oh, let me get my money's worth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my friends were stunned that I actually bothered to take medical precautions.
cherub leh, the "come-what-may" guy.


many think that I am getting extremely paranoid due to the nature of my job.
I can't agree more.

I've actually prepared all my life insurance, travel insurance, paper documents of all my savings accounts, deposits and other investments neatly in a large folder.
to repay my parents, if something happens along the way.

i'm becoming such a wuss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


the good old days. when we don't hv to worry abt money. nor exams. nor love. just my SNES and me. Posted by Hello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...