Monday, May 16, 2005

why I have not been blogging

I would like to blog abt bloggers blogging on my blog sites, but i've been hearing too much abt bloggers blogging on other bloggers' blog sites.

I would like to blog abt my job, but there is nothing interesting these few days.

I would like to blog abt financial products in the market, but the market is moving too fast too furious. (lucky draw for POSB's fixed deposits, freebies from OCBC's fixed deposits, Maybank's increased rates, Standard Chartered's new e$aver acc......)

I would like to blog abt my love life, but i realised there isn't any love life.

I would like to blog abt my Europe trip (Turkey, Greece, Czech Republic) but I realised I have more to read than to blog.

I would like to blog abt why I think Channel 8, 5, U should not be under a monopoly and why the rail network should be under 1 monopoly but I concluded that "hindsight is always clearer"

I would like to blog abt why men are so obsessed with sex but I can't answer myself.

I would like to blog abt the harsh penalty of $130, 4 demerit points for bus lane driving, very heavy punishment compared to a speeding fine (20-30km excess) of $150, 6 demerit points, but everyone around me just got slapped with a speeding fine.

I would like to blog abt my uncle's cancer but I'm still a little shaken to put it to words.

I would like to blog abt how unreal and fantasy the pron world is, but I figured most men prefer to be kept in the dark.

I would like to blog abt how lost I am after graduation (unofficially) but I got lost while starting to write.

I would like to blog abt teachers, and how a teacher-to-be realised she shouldn't teach because she lacks passion, but I'm still collecting mini-essays from said parties.

I would like to blog abt how one primary school mate found me on friendster (3 cheers for friendster) and established me with a large group of my primary sch friends (i maintained 0 contact with my pri friends) but I haven't met up with them yet.


Hello Cherub Posted by Hello

You see? That's why I haven't been blogging.

3 comments:

Swiss Miss said...

You are just to lazy to go into deeper discussions of the issues raised.

But ironically, this is 1 of your most interesting and entertaining entries.

jettykey said...

There are more than enough reasons to resume blogging again.

Cherub said...

swissmiss: now and then i like to blog abt personal stuff like boy-meet-girl stories, u know, like those i read somewhere ;)

anna: what do you mean, anna?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...