Friday, February 10, 2006

All my friends very clever one.

blogged an entire entry abt lack of motivations or purposes in blogging, and the ONLY courtesy regard i received from a friend (i received much more from online friends via comments) is regarding this line.

"i can't bitch abt my friends because they are stupid."

blah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't like to hang out with people who are too clever. you feel strangled at times. yucky.

一山不能藏二虎

but i suppose most pple can't understand this pain. HAHA.

actually I choose my friends well, for example, in order to test whether they meet my minimum IQ limits to be a friend, i would ask them this question....

"Captain Klamus in medieval Europe was famous for 3 trips to Africa. He died in 1 of the trips. Which one?"

Of course if my friend is not very good in history, i would change the question.

1 comment:

Swiss Miss said...

Must be the last one lah :)

Regards
Your stupid friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...