Thursday, February 9, 2006

Endless Blog

when i first blogged at livejournal, it was very personal.

when I moved to blogger, i told myself. Less me, More craps.

The more craps, the more readers would enjoy.
The less me, the less negative my life would be.

Depressingly Livejournal became a cheerful evolon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the river flow, some parts of me got in.

abt school.
abt work.

but readers dun like work-related blogs, i feel.
its booorrrrrring.

i can't bitch abt my sex life eh, coz i dun hv any.
i can't bitch abt my love life eh, coz i dun hv any.
i can't bitch abt my company because i work for them.
i can't bitch abt my rival companies because i work for mine.
i can't bitch abt my boss because one day something will lead to this blog.
i can't bitch abt my colleages because blah blah blah.
i can't bitch abt my clients coz my business depends on them.

i can't bitch abt my friends because they are stupid.


i'm getting bored of blogging. -.-



Endless? [pic taken from the spinneè loungè]

7 comments:

Winter said...

be true to ur yourself.

when there's restrictions, it's sad though.. I know how it feels cos I can't blog certain stuff too.

keep writing though

Cherub said...

be true.


tat is soooo tough :P

i can't blog abt religion or govt! :P

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

sometimes u just need the courage to FUCK CARE..

den u'll know what u can blog about.

cheers ;)

Cherub said...

wah spinne...i love the language! haha

pj said...

the way i see it, there's a few ways to blog:-
1.) personal stuff: e.g.: ur day to day feelings.
2.) mundane stuff: chao aunties who slam u with their bags while catching the mrt is an excellent example.
3.) animals: no fight lah. they can't sue you, and they can't tell anyone.
4.) other countries / people who hv no way of finding u/ suing u:- e.g.: John who lives in America. or Sergio from Spain.
5.)stop blogging for a while until u get back ur muse.
Cheers :)

S t a r m | s t said...

do a xx bitch. =)
continue blogging! i've been reading your blog even b4 i joined the bar.

- stalker starmist -

Cherub said...

heehe.. thanks starmist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...