Friday, February 24, 2006

Fighting for my Land.

I'm on national duty for 2 weeks, hence the lack of blogging.

but tons of photos coming up. (as requested by blogder Steff)
eh. no nude photos of me though, I am quite SURE that you guys won't wanna see nude photos.

but of course if u are really interested, email me or leave a comment. we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

[this arrangement open only to females, so those brokeback guys, go awaaay.]


So there, wait here...lots of army photos.....and some other interesting photos coming gradually in the next month (I'm a slow blogger).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things I learnt so far:

1) when you wear green, u feel sleepy immediately.
2) vulgarities are part of the package.
3) everyone cannot think properly in green
4) u can sleep ANYWHERE when you wear green.
  • dirty concrete floor
  • in the corridor
  • dusty mattress (with no bedsheets)
  • standing up. Neofik did this.

did i mention that wearing green makes u very sleepy......

i need to go sleep.....now...

2 comments:

S t a r m | s t said...

it's been great meeting you! haha.

Cherub said...

haha. its been great meeting u too, barfly :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...