Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Great Thai Adverts Part 3 (Life!)

For those of you thinking about life.


Do contact Cherub now!

and another decent one...


If you want to have a baby girl, I can't help.
Unless you very chio.

a very good one. love seems to be so treasured by the old, far less by the young...

we all love love stories. sigh.
this really brought vibes, playing musics to a loved one.
i wonder how many couples are separated due to illness and death.


darn, i must email these adverts to my insurance company. Ask them do such adverts in singapore.

heehee, u can always email me or call me :P
in any case, I LOVE THAI ADVERTS!!

after some touching life adverts, let's have some funny ones....
uhm.



erm.


I love thais.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I officially love Thais now. Creativity 100% !

Neofik

Cherub said...

u love thai gers. =)

actually, me too.

Kurakat said...

nice nice

Cherub said...

nice u would like to buy insurance?

or nice u wanna be in this insurance career?


or, er, nice thai gers? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...