Sunday, March 4, 2007

Blog because you need to scream.

this post from Cowboy Caleb gave me much food for thoughts.

Cowboy Caleb:

I have learned, the hard way that nobody is really interested in your problems unless it affects them in some way, or if your problem is kindoff their problem.

My heart knows that no matter how huge I think my problem is, there’s somebody out there with an even bigger problem. Think the parents of a newly born pair of siamese twins conjoined at the head. Or the orphan of a tsunami-hit poverty stricken village.

A well-liked man, is one who listens to other people’s problems - without ever sharing his own.

Think about it.

Do you really want to hangout with a loser that keeps on whining about how mommy didn’t love him? Or how the world shortchanged him at birth?

But everybody has to let off a little steam sometimes - so whaddayado?

Blog.


Blog. because you need to scream.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...