Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The new 8am schedule

really tired from working and working and working.

waking up every morning is chore.
how do all these hardworking people survive?????

i think i have been sleeping abt 4-5hours per day.
its crazy, but I am actually alive. haha.

my personal production is quite strong, at least i'm having a very good running start.
my team is encouraged by my lead.
i've managed to turn my friend's business outlook over.
and i'm starting to exercise more!

wah. but this is v tiring siah.
worse than my thesis days....

oh wait...thesis days...HEE HEE HEE.
pple take 3 months to write a draft, i wrote it in 2days.
HAHAHA

damn shiok.


(of course, my supervisor asked me to re-write after reading it....but still....)




hmmm i like to wake up early after all.....
at least, i'm reaching the pot of gold in my rainbow.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...