Friday, May 17, 2019

Maldives and my sore feet

just back from the Maldive beaches.



and oh boy. I have lots of cuts in my feet and legs. cut from snorkeling, from walking along the beach.... the beach is not exactly pure white sand.


but mostly from stumbling on the rocks just in front of my room.
heehee.





Foot Spa for my feet?

I was wondering my feet is so painful and toughened from the barefooted walking and thinking and pondering on getting these foot peel masks in America. (click on the link to see what i mean)
Hows that? :D

anyone tried foot spa for your tired feet?

i believe its those type of foot care exfoliating masks that help to peel off the hardened layer skin. lol sounds painful.

btw, these stingrays are really cute seeing from far.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UBeXjoLHja2wXVDB9


and yes, Baby Shark... do do dooo.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...