Tuesday, December 21, 2004

And so the F1 driver says

Stupid things I've done.

  • 1) Failed to unlock my car using the remote control system.
Was in a semi-state of confusion, wondering how the hell to get into my car. Until my friend pointed out that I alway use the normal key.



  • 2) Walk into a glass door

Now I know why glass doors in shopping centres have a strip of sticker across it. to make the glass door more visible!! Now now, I walked into a glass door with no stick, no knob, no handle. Just a glass door surrounded by a small frame of wood that mergered into the surrounding.



the door was locked and even got jolted out of its locked position, so u can imagine the sheer force one can impact on simply by walking into it.



Yah lah. the cut on my lip and the bumps on my head were from the knock.



  • 3) Telling WaRpEd and his brother that I walked into a glass door.
Enough said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dangerous car stunts for the past week.



  • 1) Almost caused an accident.
At an unholy hour of abt 3 in the morning, did a sudden U-turn that almost crashed a scooter boy.

thank god he moved fast. Sorry!!!



  • 2) Driving against the traffic
Entered the bus lane near Funan (the special 1 lane that caters to a bus-stop at the side of the church). Nothing wrong with entering a bus lane at 1am.

Except that I entered against the correct flow of traffic.



and only realising it after driving till the end of the bus lane.



And I attempted to turn right into a "correct direction" road. Only to realise I'm driving against the traffic AGAIN.



so there u are, a car doing a circular anti-clockwise turn to the LEFT, in the middle of the traffic junction just in front of the Padang.



all these with no other cars around.



I'm a blessed motorist.



  • 3) Drove without the headlights in the middle of the night.
Twice. Thrice.



  • 4) Gave way to an ambulance.
OKOK, this may not be a great feat, but hey, at least i did something right as a motorist.

I'm a hero!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Juz got to meet up with this goddamn gorgeous babe.

Sizzling hot and sexy!



you know the very best part? she is very different from what I expected of a model.

haha.

and she actually encourages me to study (do your thesis or you'll regret it)



sizzling hot. so much for the monsoon season

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I just fixed an appt with Dr Chang, energy and resources economist, regarding my new decision to write a thesis paper.



I'm actually 1 mth late in writing a thesis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



wenzi told me a rather meaningful story, abt Heaven and Hell.



Once someone in church asked,

"since all non-christians go to hell, what about great men like Buddha and Socrates?"
The priest could not answer this, for the bible holds no answer, so he turned to the bishop.

The bishop was equally puzzled and turned to the archbishop.



Well the archbishop was stunned by the question as well and decided to ponder about the question. In the end, he prayed for an answer and went off to bed.



He dreamt he was in at this train station, and there was this train moving, eh, up? so he took the train and alighted at another station. This was clearly heaven, he thought. He approached the station master and asked,

is this heaven?

yes, this is it.

have you been here for long?

for the past few thousand of years.

*excitingly* So do you know Buddha?

nope.

do you know Socrates?

nope.



so the archbishop was happy, as he clearly has the answer. Buddha and Socrates were clearly not known in Heaven.



Just then another train pass by, and since it moves in the opposite direction, he reckon it should be the train to hell. Curious, he boarded the train and arrives at the other train station, Hell. Surprisingly, it looked proper and decent.

He approached the station master and asked,

is this hell?

Yes, this is it.

Do you know Buddha?

Oh yes, he is a great man here.

Do you know Socrates?

Yes, he is one of my friends.



The archbishop was elevated, he got his answer. Clearly Buddha and Socrates, 2 great men did go to hell as all non-christians do.

but he was confused, this hell seems a bit too calm and serene.

Isnt this hell?

Yup.


Isn't there supposed to be a lot of suffering and hatred here?


Oh, that was 2000 years ago. And then Buddha came and changed the place.




Its not the place that make the man, but the man that make the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



According to wenzi, one of the reason why pple may accuse me of being buaya *yes, she reads my blog apparently* is that I have a wide and prominent smile.

When I smile, its flashy and grabs attention.



so when I talk to girls, and I smile (natural wah. where got pple talk to girl cry one...)

and the smile reminds pple of a crocodile smirking when it spots its prey lapping water from the river.



wahliew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Oh btw, I'm in a quarter-life crisis.

I don't know what I want in my life.



*ACTUALLY I know what I want in my life. Its just that they are out of my range.

Yang Cheng Lin, a ferrari, plenty of dough.

Geez, I hope santa is extra generous this year*







Ask yourself, how do you see yourself in 1 year's time? 5 years? 10 years?

Yourself as in your career, your love, your finances, your family, your friends.



I don't know what life wants out of me.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...