Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day

i just realised i posted the previous entry on a "teacher", the day after Teachers' Day.

:P


Anyway, to teachers all over the world, Happy Teacher's Day!


And I think its high time teachers get higher salary for their efforts and contribution.
whooo hooo! $250million to be spent on teachers!

Very Happy Teacher's Day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unintentionally, I drove past my old Junior college (AJC) on teacher's day's eve, with my old JC mate in my car.
Out of fun, we decided to drive in and visit our old teachers.

bearing in mind, that ever since we graduated from junior college, we have not visited our old school teachers. heh heh.

Obviously, our form teacher was very surprised, and happy to see us.
heh heh.

ahhh...i miss our schooling days.

1 comment:

Bao said...

now u know who to sell insurance to...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...