Saturday, September 16, 2006

Inner Demons

We all have our inner demons.

some mild, some suffocating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's ur inner demons?

Have you commited a crime?
Broke someone's heart?
Angry at someone?

Rape a person?
sexually molested a friend?
Beaten someone up so violently, u can still see the blood?

Have u shifted the blame on someone else?
Scolded or quarrelled with someone important?
Said something that you regretted?

Let someone down?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you ask me, my own inner demon, is my ex-gf.

I let her down, and I hate her.

So what's your inner demons?

2 comments:

S t a r m | s t said...

my biggest inner demon is myself. i let someone down and i hate myself.

Cherub said...

well at least ur inner demons can forgive u.

Stand up and bash urself :)
There! u're ready to move on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...