Saturday, April 2, 2005

Happy April's Fool

Happy April's Fool!!


I'm really touched by some of my friends who called and sms-ed just to check on me.
and lots of regards about me closing the blog
I'm really sorry, I won't have played this joke if I realised you guys thought I was collapsing and was concerned about me.

And those who thought I was going to OZ...(lol...MSN nick of the year)
and I promised chocolates and Havaianas slippers for lots of pple.


sorry! Happy April's Fool!

Once again, sorry if these jokes I played offended you.
Special thanks to Sheena, for your concern and encouragement.
And thanks Fishie, for your overseas call. :)

5 comments:

Merenwen said...

Low blow, Cherub. Low blow.

But a free meal would make it all better! Yay!!!

Shelly said...

If you were to close this blog, I would cry!! I wanna read you some more!

Erm... and can I get a pair of Havainas too?? I LOVE THEM!! Got 2 already, but don't mind having LOTS more...

Cherub said...

merenwen: what free meal? :P nay!

shelly: ooooo...havainas? i'm not going australia!!!

chien said...

YOU. Tricked me!! On so many counts!

Sigh. What to do with this Cedric-wind?? =)

Cherub said...

lol. chien, its funny (and no surprise) that u won the "most-tricked of the year award"

congrats! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...