Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Quotes and Tyres

kAren says:
but late work is good and efficient. min effort max result.

bk:
thats the thing about data-collection. you'll find it just when you are least expecting it
miss kong:
isn't that love? thats e whole beauty of love: u find it when u least expect it.

WaRpEd:
I hope ur pc get damaged and u lose ur thesis.
cherub:
i just spilled cold water on my desk and CPU 30mins ago. but i think its safe.
WaRpEd:
it takes a while for the water to seep in
cherub:
don't worry, already emailed my supervisor my draft. sent it to my 3 email accounts.
btw, u're a bastard.


hell. if gmail, hotmail, and NUS webserver all burn down at the same time, i think NUS would forgive me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

try not to be *that near* the kerb when you're making a right turn.
if u pierce ur tyre, its not so bad. tyre shop can repair the damange for roughly $10.

if u made a tear at the side....

thats a $95 tyre, thank you very much.

Who said the rubber industry is in a recession?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 nights hidding in my room.
i think even my mum is stunned, 4 mornings in a row to see me typing at 530am in the morning.
but then again, she probably got used to it some time ago, seeing me MSN-ing typing at the wee hours of the morning.

i love it when i can disguise chatting as work/project discussion. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh yah, a diet of green tea, instant noodles and Mamee is not good for your health.
Mamee, the golden crunchy noodles that we used to eat it as kids.


ahh....now MAMEE, next week Kaka and Xiao-Ding-Dang chocolate balls. (old pple of my age would understand)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...