Friday, November 11, 2005

The flawless cake.

I come from such a typical Asian family.

You know, the family members do love each other, but there is no expression of such.
no "i love you mummy daddy", no hugs, no outright expression of concerns.
(except towards my brother, but he's 9. we'll stop soon, i know)

Sooo typical Asian!!!


So on my birthday, when my family bought me a cake, they mean it.
really "bought me a cake".

No birthday songs. No candles! No gathering to blow candles and birthday wishes those kind.
We're asians, wad.

the cake was bought, and stayed in the fridge.

so when everyone's asleep, i hv to go to the fridge and take the cake out. Cake still in box, ah.... box still in plastic bag!!!
Open it, throw away the candles, and cut a slice for myself.



Flawless. No candle marks, no cuts..... Posted by Picasa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my dear friends,
thanks for trying to organise a gathering for my bday, but I really prefer to spend this special day of mine alone.

Let me use an analogy. I love chicken rice, u guys love western food.
Cannot be my bday, i sacrifice come eat western food with u guys right?
so my bday, of course i wanna eat my chicken rice.

I really love to spend my special day alone. No reason, and its not because I have any problem! And its NOT because I have PMS.
I wanna celebrate u guys' bdays coz i love celebrating bdays...:P
but my own bday, i love to do it my own special way... i'm absolutely fine and I truly enjoy my bday this way.

I'm clarifying this coz it would be the same for the next 75 years. :)

lastly, really appreciate the efforts and grateful to all my friends. thank you all, especially e3.


Forget it.

2 comments:

blueapple said...

I sing birthday song to u lo. Haha~

Happy Birthday to u~ (x4)

Nice or not? =/

Anyway, to me, birthday no need to every year celebrate one.. will sian one..

Cherub said...

nice but no need lah.
i dun celebrate bday anyway. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...