Monday, November 21, 2005

To feed an army

It was a typical day.
After a long day of work, finally its time for dinner. at 11pm plus.

I met up with the primary school gang for supper at Jalan Kayu.

And I saw the waitress carrying a tray with a mountain of pratas, and 2 large plates of curry, with large chunky piece of chicken.

And I thought to myself, an army must have ordered that.


Imagine my surprise when she planked down the food at a table of 2 tiny, little teenager boys.
and the boys started attacking them.

I can't help but walked up to them and asked them "eh friend I've never seen anyone eaten so much pratas before, can I take a picture of your food?"


Pratas. Lots of them. Posted by Picasa

Yes, they finished every one of them, and the curry was wiped out as well.
And the two boys took a cab home.

I love teenagers.

2 comments:

blueapple said...

Maybe those 2 boys hungry for days... bo bian..

Cherub said...

actually the top-down photo don't do the massive-amt-of-prata justice.

its really A LOT of prata.

really 2 hungry boys lor....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...