Monday, November 29, 2004

And then the boredom opens....

according to the Singtel technician, the reason why I got my ADSL internet disrupted most recently was.......

(substation) struck by lightning.
Damn ironic, considering that I'm the make-believe CEO of Zeus Corporation.

I think the real God of Lightning ain't that happy with me.

Beside, I thought lightning doesn't strike the same place twice??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No matter how many friends you have, how connected you are to the network...



when u need that someone to talk to....

when u need the movie partner....

when u need that someone to whine and listen....

when u just need a hug.

no one has time for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A look at my ICQ list, my two MSN lists (yes, I have 2 MSNs) and if you insist, a glimpse at my AIM (AOL instant messenger, got it while I was at the States) and then, my hp list.



People look at Cherub as someone, talkative.

okok...VERY talkative.

Cherub as sociable and easy-going. Humourous guy.

Someone who knows a lot of people.



They forgot that when Cherub goes home, he's just a little guy who is alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Must be the lack of internet at home. seriously.



Wandered into this topic with xinxiu, swiss miss, nomad some time before. You may have so many friends, but in many moments in time, there are none who can make time for you.

And then....





you don't make time for others too.

till its too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk abt AIM. The only reason why I resist YahooMessenger is because I will be a real IM (instant messenger) freak if i get YM.

Absolut loving ICQ.

Life without internet. Here's help from MSN.

ICQ. MSN. AIM. and then if i join the dark side, YM.

MSN has overtook ICQ as the number one most used IM on the net. I'm so disappointed with ICQ which I had loyally supported since the beginning of life as we know it.

Inefficient ICQ, half-hearted attempt to create a common platform for ICQ and AIM. Something that should be relatively easy since AOL owned both ICQ and AIM. And the lacklustre attempt in creating similar ICQ-Photo-display and whatever.

Mirabilis! Why did u sell ur soul to AOL????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the topic of Instant messenger, give me your comments.

What is the most popular or the best IM, in your opinion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, the topic of the month evolved into WRONGS.

a 3 hours chat session with Captain Planet and Yanzifan. A bitching session with my B3, marsque.



You see, I'm a true-blue scorpio.

Alright alright, a nasty orangy fiery scorpio :D.



Or as Two-face has kindly pointed it out, Cherub is a 小气鬼"Xiao Qi Gui" (Little Petty Ghost, literally)



Oh well. I take wrongs seriously.

I don't forget gratitudes and goodwill, BUT neither will i forget nor forgive wrongs, breaches of trusts, backstabbings etc.



I can actually, seriously, understand the pains pointed out by yanzifan, though to be frank, this rarely happen. I mean the agreement with yanzifan's way of thought.

Its painful to be wronged.



hurtful and insulting when you realise your friendship is nothing but a manipulating block of relationship that can be belittled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



But slave to the wrongs, I shall not be.

Karma will repay me.



Preferably in cash or credit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...