Monday, April 9, 2007

7-Elevens & The Cebu Trip

I'm angry!

wah liew...i just visited at least....let me count...
1,2,3......10 7-Elevens???

WAh liew.

Do you know.....

..... every 7-Eleven carries soft-candy?
for the past few hours, i have been forgoing my beauty sleep and visiting 10 7-Elevens. All of them carries soft-candy.

Do you know.....
...... except for the last store, every #$!#$# store doesn't carry the dolphin soft-candy.

!!!!!!!

wah liew. I ish angry. I must write letter to 7-Eleven.


Dear 7-Eleven,

CAN YOU MAKE EVERY STORE CARRY THE DOLPHIN SOFT-CANDIES SO THAT I DON'T NEED TO TRAVEL ENTIRE TANJONG PAGAR, THOMSON, BISHAN AND ANG MO KIO.

thanks.

yours sincerely,
angry cherub
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know.....

..... every single 7-Eleven I visited just now is manned by Indian cashiers.

wah, is this a coincidence or wad. they pushing the indians to man the night-shift ah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 more hours to my flight to Cebu.
I desperately need a break, but this break is too in-the-middle-and-messing-up-my-life.

sigh. I can do with a good vacation in the sands.
building sand-castles.
jump into the water.

but somehow, i got a bad feeling abt this.
think must learn to protect myself before protecting others liao.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...