Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why I gave up



The emperor has abdicated.
Cursed by the golden flowers, the princess has left.

the rainbow has ceased and the emperor is back to being the Jester of life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(this post is for neofik, and numerous others. i just remember one of the reason for blogging is coz I'm lazy to repeat & repeat on msn)

I'm a misogynist at heart.

One of the key plank of my dislike is that girls are irrational.

girls hate something about their boyfriend, whines about it.
the guy can be vulgar, violent, scold or hit the girlfriend.

the girl sobs about it.

But at the end of the day, she'll go running back to her boyfriend.

a period later, she will come and complain again.

sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This must be the part where they say "love is blind"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I saw her in overseas. I saw the way she looks at him.
there was a twinkle in the eyes.

And I thought to myself, why would she be any different from all the girls I hate.




And in that moment, I took off the Crown of Love.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...