Sunday, April 8, 2007

To learn to cook Part 1

I wanted to learn cooking.
then can cook for my wife nxt time. =p



so Aphrodite "taught" me the best way I can learn.
she cooked me lunch!

*cough cough* although i suspect i was the guinea pig.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at her house just when her mother was chiding her for making the pork chop too tough.
ok, cancel my tutorial for "pork-chop"

wow. didn't know cook pasta need so much herbs. the last few time i cooked pasta, it was a 2-dish event.

there was mashed potato, i learnt that a few extra stuff into the mashed potato will make it nicer. but also the consumer will get fatter.
hello!! spare the mayonnise leh!

so i learnt the correct way to cook pasta.
i learnt how to use herbs to enhance the flavour of the sauce (both tomato and cream-based)
i learnt how to mash potatoes with various condiments.
i learnt how to cook pork chops.

i also learnt how to wash plates.


oh well, every cooking lessons has its price.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...