Monday, April 3, 2006

a break from the "break from blogging"

ok, i'm breaking my hiatus for a short blog, due to a special request from Neofik.
This entriy is for u Neofik!! Lor-Tar Ogar!!!!

Before i begin, let me introduce a term created by Scotts Adams, the creater of Dilbert. You can read his blog here. (very educational read, but only for those with a sense of humour, pls) I will plug his blog another day.

BOCTAOE = But Of Course There Are Obvious Exceptions

This blog, everything said here is automatically tagged with BOCTAOE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Girls dunno what they want. (in case u forgot the above, BOCTAOE)

I'm not even talking abt insurance, but for that matter, yes i'm glad for this job coz it made me realised how annoying girls are, on a whole.

I'm talking abt emotions. and behaviour.

if u don't know what u want in your life, go away. don't disturb us.
if u just want to be friends, stop doing those THINGS. yes, unless u're dumb, u know when to draw the bloody line.

dun tell me u wanna be friends after all those OBVIOUS. blah! dun tell me platonic friendships. crap.
and dun accuse the guys of oversensitivity. if all of us can feel that u're interested, and u said "i tot we were just friends!" then err....something is wrong with u.


sometimes I really wonder if we men are truly from Mars and women are from Venus. most guys whom I know that are happy in their relationship either understand that they can never win women's illogical behaviour and so can't be bothered, OR they have very low expectations or IQ.
i have known too many men that are betrayed by illogical and irrational thinking.

while in the hospital for the past few days, I can't help but realised that my singlehood over the years is really subconscious-refusal-to-accept-women. My friend made me realised that I have been finding faults with all girls that got close to me, and that despite all the clamouring for couplehood, all my actions dictate otherwise.

He told me abt this girl whom he thought was very nice and ideal for me, but within hours, i totally rejected any notion, and he was damn dulan with me.
when i think abt that particular girl, i realised she actually quite a decent girl....no reason for me to reject......i think i just dun want to be in a situation where the probability of attachment is too high.
shucks.



anyway, i still stick to my own conclusion, girls, please know what you want.

Be clear with your feelings. We are not mind-readers.




[note: all these have nothing to do with me now, but experience has verified the authenticity. pls don't bother to argue with me. let neofik and I enjoyed the satistifation of some serious women-bashing.]
[further note: to females, if u want to get insurance, AS IN, u approach the agent to ask for insurance, have the decency to inform ur agent if u r no longer interested or unwilling. You are the one tat asked for help, have the decency to update the agent.
ITS BLOODY RUDE. 9 out of 10 girls don't know how to do this. unless you're a bloody agent, please don't even bother to counter argue with me]

6 comments:

DLG said...

Yup. I agree. Some girls can definitely not know what they want. They can "play" with guys for the sake of enjoying attention. BUT, for the sake of fellow Venusians, let it be said that whatever you've mentioned can easily apply to Martians too. There ARE "womenly" sort of man around and they're not a minority. Juz cos' u're great, (and I think u are) doesn't mean other Martians can get off blameless. 'Nuff said!

Cherub said...

I'm great?

:D HeeHee.

dlg said...

u're a great friend lah. sheesh... fishing for compliments. must be an ego boost. buay tahun :P

Cherub said...

heehee. not the 1st day u know me lor.... :P

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

let's say.. men are really from mars, and women are really from venus.

BOCTAOE, there's some men & women are from earth...

those pple who give wrong signals to other parties are just having low EQ: they like to do conflicting things against their beliefs. or mislead pple into different msg.

in short, they are just bloody selfish: they dun even put their thots into others shoes so that thye dun give the wrong msg.

given the doubt of ignorance, this also means they are bloody lazy:
they never bother to go and think how does it feel to be misleaded or possible things that will lead to misunderstandings.

woe to earthlings.

Cherub said...

neofik would be please to hear your comments :)

woe to us, fellow earthling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...