Monday, April 10, 2006

god is fairer to some

regarding my previous entry....

mr jeremy tagged on my tagboard.

JeremyMorbius: Hmm interesting post. I'm just curious, how did u find out about my multiply site? n i only TyPe lIkE tHiS for my nick only.. well to each his own.

well....let just say that I'm your secret admirer (uhm...) and i searched out your multiply account earlier. i love search engines.

and hor, why do u care abt pple who say u're fat and ugly. Look at me, I'm handsome like hell (no, really) and i don't even get 1/100 of the girls u're with.

dude, be confident. i know pple who would kill for your job. (i won't kill, but i don't mind working for free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okok, I lied, I'm not that handsome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and for the love of jupiter, would all these internet companies stop it?
Friendster, MySpace, Multiply, Ringo, BingBox......

aren't they all the same?

BTW, i always find it amusing that under "Interested in Meeting People For", so many people put "Activity Partners".

do u guys have any idea what's "activity partners"?
Its an euphemism for "sex partners". DUH!

You wanna find sex partners, friendster don't work lah....go shagster la!
HAHA!

5 comments:

frenie said...

I found the chio girl who sang the fastfood song. hahahaha. She got a blog u want?And she got many videos

Cherub said...

frenie!

hee, i found her blog LONG TIME AGO.

in fact, on the day i posted her video on my blog.

I'm pretty efficient when it comes to certain things....

frenie said...

wa lau stalker.hahhaha

Cherub said...

uhem, u found her blog too u know...does tat make u a stalker too?

:p

frenieactually said...

and y will i stalk a girl? siao. Me is straight.:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...