Wednesday, April 5, 2006

My 1st Claim

I sold a hospitalisation plan 3 weeks ago.

As this is a plan using CPF-Medisave to pay for premium, the plan can only be considered activated on the 1st of the next month, with approval and transfer of money from CPF Board.

I drove my client to the hospital on 31st March 7pm plus.
By the time investigation work was completed, and she admitted to hospital, the offical admittance time was "1st April, 00:58am".

wah, super heng. just 58 minutes after interception of policy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If that is not heng enough, when i drove my client to the hospital, my dad phoned me and told me that my mum had a fall and was in the same hospital as I was driving to.....

I end up driving my mum home.

bad coincidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


stupid insurance agent never do insurance plan for his own mummy. luckily only hairline fracture, no hospitalisation required.....

4 comments:

gracey said...

hope ur mum is feeling much better

Cherub said...

thanks :)

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

so i guess u're having a hard time being an agent too, 'cuz ur company could have ask u to monitor clients' funds as well right?

macham bank relationship manager ;)

Cherub said...

haha. bank r/s manager's work ends after 5:30pm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...