Friday, January 4, 2013

I hate my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.


Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a big Samsung fan and I am sorely disappointed with the Galaxy Nexus.
I bought this new samsung phone in March 2012, which was a switch from the Apple phone I have been using.

Within 2 months, problems arise from the battery management system.
Till today, I have sent in my phone to the service centres 3 times (or 4 times, I lost count) and even as of today, when my phone is just 9 months old, these problems keep on coming back.

In this age of smart-phone, it is very difficult to even have a replace phone when I send in my phone for repair. And every repair means I have to backup and restore all the old photos, apps, data, and settings. It is extremely frustrating.



Here is a list of problems on my phone
1) battery unable to charge when phone is powered on.
Random and is now the current lasting problem.
It is very frustrating as I am unable to charge my phone without being uncontactable.

2) phone flash "low battery" status EVERY 3 second.
This effectively just accelerates the process. This problem is random and appears every few months.

3) The screen just lit up without any interference from "sleep" mode.
This is again, random, and waste my battery life.

4) Battery status can change from 50%  to 12% suddenly... and then back to 45% an hour later.
Numbers varies but this is roughly the situation where I cannot understand my phone battery status anymore.

these problems started when my phone was just 2mths old -.-"
Now I have endured these problems for the past 7months and I am very frustrated.

I hope to have someone who solve these problems, instead of me sending it down to Samsung and updating something and tell me it is ok, only to have the problems resurface a few weeks later!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cherub

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...