Friday, March 24, 2006

myHeritage.com

There is a new application online, which is quite fun to play with.
myHeritage.com

Basically you upload a photo, and it scans the face and match it with celebrities in their database, and see who do you look like.

So I upload my photo and half-expect Andy Lau to come up.




I look like Tiger Woods!! :D
Time to play golf....



These are the other celebrities I look like.
61% Zhang Ziyi!! LOL
I didn't know i so chio....

(#%!#$#@! I just realised that beside Tiger Woods, all the celebrities that I look like.....are FEMALES! wah lao. must be my delicate features and gentleness of my eyes.

Aiyah. chio means chio lah. (chio is hokkien for "pretty")

what to do.)




and then I decided to upload another photo of mine...
and guess what?
I look like 71% Zhang Ziyi!

I tell you liao, I am CHIO LAH!

10 comments:

fEatHeRs said...

Haha!! I got all the females only, no male matches at all! Not very accurate lah, I where got look like Ayumi Hamasaki. 74% leh, Namie Amuro 73%. ( -_-")

S t a r m | s t said...

pretty boy.. keke.
can i link you?

Cherub said...

to feathers: AYUMI!!! HAHAH Ayumi is super chio can.....

if u look like ayumi i sure chase u...
eh, wait...

:D

to starmist: haha. i'm a chio boy. yup, sure u can link me. thanks! :)

pj said...

chio means u look like a ladyboy?

whahahahahhahaha!

pj said...

btw i tried tt thing too.. i think their software maybe spoiled.. i got ayumi too. and a bangla fella.

seriously. i think its spoiled ley.

Cherub said...

pj: wat ladyboy! i just hv delicate features.

ehm, if u really look like Ayumi, i would like to date you out...

however, if its the Bangla fella....

gracey said...

haha nice...i look like rachel adams when km use my pic...guess u r a lady boy...ever thot of going brokeback mountain style?

Cherub said...

which rachel adams? there is a few that I googled out... r u referring to the seductress from Boston? (as she wrote in rachel-admas.org)


eh. nv a lady boy.

Bao said...

my hand chio-er

Cherub said...

hey thats my line! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...