Sunday, March 12, 2006

some sports r more evil than others

spot at a profile of a 15yo girl who msg-ed me on wholivesnearyou.com

i dun look like 15 but indeed i am...
i am not a childish gal.... my mentality is around 20yrs old.... tRue......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Hehexxzz )
i Am an oLd aUntIe LiaO....

thIs 0uGhT to bE thE oXym0r0n 0F thE yE@r. i'm sUrE tHe perS0n wH0 wr0te thE ab0vE haS thE meNtaLiTy of 2O yrs old.

Hehexxzz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the reservist training I just attended was a HighKey 2 weeks training, which was in preparation for a super-impt (aka super-sian) major exercise next year. mighty-sian. Then they told us, get prepared for another lowkey training in the last quarter just before the major exerise.
super mighty sian.

barely 1 week after this reservist, i got a new reminder that I am on alert amber for a certain period in April and May.

wah lao eh!!!
Defence's budget for 2006 just increased is it?
give me a break!


First day of our outfield, it rained heavily in the evening. 1st day only and we have to eat our packed dinner under the tonner (lorry) liao, with flashlight and an ugly face.
so sian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my friend beckon me to take on tennis.

"tennis?", i said, "are you insane?"

i was forced to learn tennis when I was in JC. it sucks. it is pure evil. to stand there and your opponent pepper you with shots.
i thought that the game should be about avoiding the balls.
you doubt me? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HIT BY A TENNIS BALL?


noooooo..., the PE teachers insisted. they spent lessons after lessons educating us how to use the racket, how to run to the balls, blah blah.
the tennis lessons were stretched over a period of time, however by the 1st week, i have been trying my utmost to skip it.
i would join in, play for 10minutes, and mysterious disappear.

hell, i would even do maths if they ask me. (maths is puuuure evil too, but less tormenting.)

it came to a point that the PE HOD KNEW me.

nabei. actually he kept on finding "us" coz I was hanging out with this loud guy, but eventually he got to know who I was also.
and then he started teaching us tennis instead of the original teacher.

pure evil.
i kept on kanna caught by him for escaping tennis.

pure evil, i tell u!!!!!!


anyway, my friend was asking me to join him for tennis, this being the guy I asked him to join me for gym, for martial arts lesson (after watching Jet Li's Fearless), for golf....

no tennis, because of 1 simple reason.
have you heard of "soccer ankle"?
or "baskball hand"?
or "golf elbow"?

No right!! THEN WHAT IS TENNIS ELBOW U TELL ME
TENNIS ELBOW.

i tell u, tennis. pure. evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heck i even refuse to play Virtua Tennis when it caught on in my hostel.
Virtua Tennis and you'll get a virtua tennis elbow, i told them.


but i would play tennis with her.

7 comments:

S t a r m | s t said...

ah... it takes a girl for your mind to turn to mush. laughs.

gracey said...

wow u attract young girls..so did u msg the 15 year old ger back?

Cherub said...

to starmist: ....got turn to mush meh? lol

to gracey: 15 yo lor! too young lah! beside...i cAnT tYpE liKe tHiS leH...

gracey said...

cherub - YoU jUsT dId.. LoL

Cherub said...

errr...i mean i cAn'T tYpe liKe tIs for a long time lah.

these pple can go on and on forever lor....


teenagers. *snigger*

pj said...

teEnAgE gAlZz xlOlx aRe oFtEn tYpInGz lYk dIz.. xlOlZzx..

dammit lah i can't do it.

sheesh its embarassing.

Cherub said...

HAHA.

thats why we are all 20plus and non-teenagers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...