Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Secretary of Reservist

2 weeks of reservist really wreck havoc in your work life. man.

after 2 weeks of ahem, very-tough-but-absolutely-necessary-for-my-beloved-motherland training, I went back to work on a very tight schedule.
lots of backlog of clients to finish up, a lot more new clients to find, and lots of AHEM, UNNECESSARY meetings.

sigh. if my boss or colleague read this, i'm so dead.

i haven't been blogging so much coz I'm too tired from work nowadays, but yeah! i've finally managed to upload most of my pictures successfully.
in the next 24 hrs, i promise a very interesting army blog. with declassified photos....

you learn abt bangladesh workers foreign workers (i am not sure if they are indians or bangladesh), sex in the jungle, and how much food we eat.....

i know u only see "SEX IN THE JUNGLE".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and while I was in reservist, my sweet secretary quit.
sigh. she has been a wonderful secretary.
too bad she is in search of greener pastures....and heya Miss Sweetie (thats her name actually), all the best in your career, be it singing or wedding planning, MAYBE BOTH!!

the new Wedding Singer!!
LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I met the new secretary today, and she was rather chirpy.
very nice girl, ahem, on the very first day she knew me, she promptly volunteered to matchmake me with her friends.

WAhahhahahaha. I LIKE HER ALREADY.

so she asked me wat kind of girls i like.


this kind lor.



i'll give anyone a tiffany if i get matchmade with such a girl. =)

4 comments:

Winter said...

no wonder single so long

cos standard so HIGH

wahahahahaa

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

reservist sucks.

work sucks.

everything sucks in this world man!

;)

pj said...

... 24 hrs?

haha!

Cherub said...

winter: not high standard lah. i say she cute only mah..

anyway....@$^#@$...u gloating a lot hor...

spinnee: everything sucks except my vaccum cleaner.

:p
except me, and spinnee..


pj: oops.
eh. damn lazy to blog a long post. think i break the blogs into pieces... :P

24days, i promise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...