Tuesday, March 7, 2006

The Art of Dating

eh, i just realised a lot of peers of my generation are marrying young. its so against what i read in the papers! what happened to all the reports of late marriage and childless couple?

why is everyone marrying? then me how.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was about to release a flood of army post....

but guess what I found in the mail?


nb. need to remind me I dunno how to date is it!
stupid SDU! u just wait! u wait!!

[any girl wanna volunteer my "art of dating"?]

8 comments:

pj said...

wtf. are you serious?

they use highlighter to colour the cover ah?

ri_nai_cha said...

Boo..art of dating is bullshit. if the girl wanna date you, she will. if she aint, she aint no matter wat!

Cherub said...

pj: of course I'm serious....i think i'm gonna consult the book tonite..HAHAHA

actually the book looks nicer than in photo lah..haha..not really "highlighted"

ri_nai_cha: no one dating me now lor...sian.

Winter said...

pls dun try to act innocent leh

u dun even need a book to learn how to date..

dun k siao :P

Kurakat said...

Haha... I got the same book in my mail box too...

So far, I only managed to read the intro and the foreword to the book...

Lolz...

Cherub said...

winter: wah how can u accuse me? i'm really innocent lor.
^@#%#$ u see me 1 time at the cowbar and u think i k siao already...
@#$%#@%

kurakat79: lol. so go read up more and tell me if the book is good!!

Winter said...

first impressions count

so rude to curse & swear... hurhurhur


it's a fact lah tat u r u r a seasoned player

DUN LIEEEEEEE :P

Cherub said...

eh? i got curse and swear at the chalet meh??

got meh!?


wat seasoned player..i wish lor. i've been single for very very long lor....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...