Monday, December 12, 2005

1 advantage of my job

since work is getting super mundane and tiring, i need to remind myself of the advantages of this job.

one of the biggest advantage...

i get discounts in almost all insurance!!! HAHAHA
damn shiok.

beside the usual Life, health, accident insurance, i get discounts in saving plans. and more importantly investment funds!!
cheaper funds for me!


and thats not all, i can get discounts in other insurance!

Car insurance!
u know how shiok it is to get discount on your own car insurance? Hahaha..damn shuang can.
Travel Insurance!
Mortgage Insurance!

damn shiok.

Ok now that i've cheered myself from monday blues...time to go back to work again.
monday monday monday....haih!

8 comments:

chien said...

heh. you're so funny you.

pj said...

woo.. discount.

in typical singaporean style, i feel a sudden urge to buy insurance... becos got discount.

HAHAHA.
no lah. not really.

i don't think my cb job got any advantages tho... :)

Cherub said...

sure got lah..


best is that we dun need to wake up early :P

pj said...

no leh.. like, i am still waking up early??

cb... *mutters*

Cherub said...

woooo pj...
u must be leading a wrong insurance agent life.

u hv clients to meet IN THE MORNING?

pj said...

ooh I think you got mixed up..

I'm not an insurance agent.. I'm in credit insurance but my office hours start from 8:30am (like, siao, right?).

so I still wake up early. nb.

Cherub said...

oooo...i tot i found someone online to whine abt my job.
haha.

an office job at 830am!!! tats insanely early.

thanks for the reminder abt the good things abt my job :P

pj said...

oh you're welcome to feel better abt urself at my expense.

and yes, i do know it's insanely early. nb, i should, i'm the one waking up @ some weirdass hr in the morning...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...