Tuesday, December 20, 2005

and then the family is back.

my family is finally back from HK!!

while, i have not slaved (house chores) these few days, the house has been a little too quiet for my taste.
my grandma (who's staying with us after hospitalisation from a bad fall onboard a bus), my maid and me. just the 3 of us.

the food got pretty innovative at times, since the maid was cooking for less, she experimented with some new soups and stuff.
innvative not equal to good hor.

much of the silence can be attributed to the absence of my younger bro. usually when he's around, chaos reign. and he would alway hang around when i battled dragons and save princess on my PC.

not a coincidence i completed my game and saved many worlds from the devasting resurrection of the Old ones, the cruel Lizardmen.

but oh well, its good to have him back.
someone to hold my legs still while i do situps, and to supply me cups of drinking water while I'm busy MSN-ing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my bestest friend, Swiss Miss the slave while the entire family went on holidays (the maid too, on her own holidays back home) has her family back home from china too.

so coincidentally that the family forgot to purchase travel insurance, and they lost a bag.
no insurance, no claims for lost bag.

being an insurance spokesperson, no, i'm not feeling sorry that they didn't buy insurance.

i'm sorry that MY GIFT was in the lost bag.
bloody thief, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

amazingly, i think the entire village is away to 'China', and all at the same time too.
this whole month, i've sold countless of travel insurance to taiwan (to emphasis the CCP's stand, Taiwan is a province of China), HK, and china.

and 19th is always the magical date. they are either departing on 19th, or leaving on 19th.

is there something special abt 19/12/05?

5 comments:

blueapple said...

Maybe it's just a coincidence?

pj said...

for me it was the 16th.
bastards.
so inconsiderate, man. :(

Cherub said...

to blueapple: then really big coicidence lor :p

to pj: lol. u scolding ur family for going on their holidays? :P haha.

pj said...

oh corrections, not just family. friends and relatives included.

Cherub said...

wow. everyone's going (or gone) to hk!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...