Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Big Bird Politics

Politics.

The one issue that can divide nations, families and friends.

For that I would only talk about politics if it involve cuteness.
Or birds.



For those who do not follow American politics, Mitt Romney, in his national debate with President Obama, said he would cut PBS funding (the broadcaster for Sesame Street) in order to rein in government spending.

"I'm sorry, Jim, I'm going to stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm going to stop other things. I like PBS, I love Big Bird. Actually like you, too.

First of all, Mitt stands for increase in military spending, which in comparing with cutting PBS funding....



6 hours of military spending = 1 year of public television funding.



Personally, I don't understand how people can actually vote for a person who put downs the 47%, change his decisions whenever he sees fit for the audience he speaks to. As his own campaign adviser says, "“Well, I think you hit a reset button for the fall campaign. Everything changes. It’s almost like an Etch A Sketch. You can kind of shake it up and restart all over again.”"

Politicians.



Well at least he has his friends to protect him.......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...