Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy No-Bra Day!



Today, 13th October, is No Bra Day!

Actually, I believe the origins of No Bra Day is meant as an innovative way to create cancer awareness. Which is kinda neat and fun. However, amid the popularity and noises, the cancer message totally got drowned out.

I found No Bra Day discussions at 9Gag, and various forum such as Eat-Drink-Man-Woman, but no mention of cancer awareness......

Ladies, do your regular checks up for lumps and suspicious packages. If you do not know how to check, please either leave me a message for my... *ahem* personalised help...

OR

You can read the 5 steps self-examination here......



Or watch a video. I watched this video because I am a concerned male.


I think most Asian airports are quite smooth......

Justin Bieber endorses No Bra Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...