Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Naked Chef is coming to Singapore!

James Oliver is setting up a restaurant in Singapore!
Food gourmets, rejoice!!
"I can't tell you how excited I am to be opening a restaurant in VivoCity. It's such a fantastic location and I'm delighted to be able to bring the Jamie's Italian experience to the wonderful people of Singapore"
Jamie Oliver

(my side note:- not that you are giving them to us for free....)

His signature restaurant, Jamie's Italian, will be set up at Vivocity and they are even hiring!


For those who has no inking who is James Oliver, he is a famous british restaurateur chef, who is famous for his drive to bring healthy food to school.
He has campaigned hard to change unhealthy cooking habits, and for schools to serve healthier food and more greens to students.


I, for one, is a fan of more freshness and healthier food.

If you still do not recall, he is "The Naked Chef".


The "naked" is referring to the simplicity of the food. If you wish to see a naked chef... I am afraid this is a family-friendly blog that would not permit the publishing of a sexy naked man.

Well if his restaurant cannot make a profit due to the notorious labour crunch in Singapore, he can always supply pig heads to loansharks....



I said I couldn't post a sexy naked man.... but I didn't say anything about a female sexy chef....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...