Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MediaCorp Subaru Impreza WRX Challenge 2012


MediaCorp Subaru Impreza WRX Challenge 2012



And the winner is..... 42 year old software engineer, Tholmas Gan Yu Shen!


Congratulations to the BEST HAND!
From Wikipedia
In 2012, to mark the 11th anniversary of the Challenge, an additional 11 seconds are added to the usual 5-minute evening break at 7 pm. Also, the last 11 standing contestants will be awarded a 'Wild Card', where they can choose from a list of items such as a drink or an extra break. Also, an additional break was provided at 4 pm on the Sunday and Monday of the competition due to the extreme afternoon heat.


For the 11th year straight since the first Subaru challenge (since 2008, other contestants from Asian countries are welcomed), the winner is a Singaporean!

I am pretty surprised, given that we hear so much of Singaporeans being the strawberry generation and the other Asians being more physically fit and able to withstand hard physical conditions.

This year, there were a lot of speculations that the winner would be a Vietnam, given that all 10 Vietnamese in this year contest remain in the contest a very looooong time.
And no doubts that the Vietnamese were renowned for physical endurance. 

The Americans would remember. =)


I took part in the Subaru Challenge before, and I left on the 8th hour. HAHA! I have absolutely no doubt that I would not last 80hours, so I though may as well go have dinner with my friends and have a good night sleep.... 


I would have won if my car's contestants are all like them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...