Friday, October 19, 2012

Bodyform Sanitary Pad Viral Video Response

One man's rant against women's period, as seen here at Bodyform's facebook page.
(Note: Bodyform is a UK feminine hygiene company, selling pads)


  • Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger



And what did Bodyform do in this time and age of social media?

Why? Of course the best creative answer that can be. A youtube video with their "CEO" (fictitious) replying, full of wonderful sarcasm....



"I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but there is no such thing as a happy period. The reality is:- Some people simply can't handle the truth"

"...but you, Richard, has torn down that veil and exposed this myth, thereby exposing every man to reality we hope they will never have to face. You did that, Richard. You. Well done."

(Proceeds to drink blue-liquid from jar, the same colour liquid used in all sanitary pad advertisement)

WELL DONE Bodyform. Well done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...