Thursday, September 15, 2005

A working man

The thing I hate most about my job is that I can't complain.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I love it enough to stay in this line for the 2nd year, despite that I have a lot of other opportunities available.
Many people have idea that insurance agents are in this line because they can't find a better job. Well, its partly true. But there are many others who are in this line because its a good professional career.

Yes, its a career, not a job.

But like all jobs, there are definitely bad things that you would love to whine about. (I hear them from my clients all the time) This job is no different.
But i can't complain!

I'm in a service industry. Yes, service. And most of my clients are friends. They are either friends who I managed to establish professional relationships. Or clients who I managed to create valuable friendships.

In any case, i treat every single of them professionally in my handling, and amicably in my friendship.

And if i complain in general, I don't want them to get the feeling that they are part of the complain, and feel guilty. Or worse, feel offended.
and since some of them know one another, i dare not complain for i need to make sure all our consultation matters are private and confidential.
(Note: i was just complaining to a friend and she thought that I was referring to her. HAIZ)

HAIZ....

So yea, my very first and perhaps only complain i dare to make online:


i can do with tat hairdo. Posted by Picasa


  • I can't complain.

Sigh, readers, do you guys wanna know the perils of a career in the insurance line?

3 comments:

stars_of_rain said...

Hahaha.. Complain that you cant complain. Go ahead and complain on your blog!! I wanna know!

Cherub said...

stars_of_rain:
HAHAHA!! Thats coz u're not a client! Imagine what would my clients say! :P

stars_of_rain said...

Er.. Your clients visit your blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...