Friday, September 30, 2005

Work

I have a father who works very hard.

He works from 9 plus in the morning till 1 or 2am at night. yes he's the father that I seldom see. I have not feel abandoned though, because I know he's working hard for a huge family. Not only he must support all 4 children of us, he has to take care of his parents and his cancer-stricken brother.

For many years he has been working hellish hours, and now and then mum will argue with him, wondering why he must work so hard. he will shake his head and tell us that mum thinks that the flat, the car, the bills all free one..... he work so hard so as to pay the bill.

and my mum, she still wonders why he works so hard.
we used to have abt 1 family meal per week. and now, its like once every blue moon that we will get together and go out, and when I said blue moon, i mean it.

yesterday my mum voiced out her concerns why am i working so hard, non-stop for such a long time.
and then suddenly i realised i am like my father. (only lazier)

well, at least my father has my mum. my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

work is worth it when you know what you are working for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...