Friday, September 9, 2005

The Orient Express Contest

UPDATE 2: I just learnt that the 4 hours dining trip costs about $3000!! SIAO BO! I thought its talk cock until i checked out the pricing at the website here.
Siao! i think even $1000 I also stun.....



UPDATE:
Applicants can just send me emails or comments below on WHY THEY SHOULD COME ALONG ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS WITH ME"

hey, this is for fun only. haha :P

I have a problem.


You see guys, in my line, there are contests to motivate us and to reward us when we reach a certain goal.

I happened to have won a small contest.

And I have a nice prize.


Experience the Orient Express Posted by Picasa

2 tickets to go on board the luxurious Orient Express.
A 5-hour exclusive train ride and a sumptuous meal (4 course dinner with free-flow of beer, wines, juices and soft drinks) on board.

2 so-expensive-i-would-never-buy-on-my-own tickets.


Inside the cabin Posted by Picasa

And yes, it is really luxurious.


The information guide. Posted by Picasa

Formal wear. Minimum jacket and tie! wah liew, i hate wearing tie can.

Entertainment on board:
  • roving magician
  • pianist at the bar
  • fortune-teller
Compartments will be available for those who want to have *cough cough* private conversations (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP)

eh, so its a prize. what's my problem?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not have a date :(


So anyone interested in the Orient Express Train ride.....
Do email me at archcherub@hotmail.com or leave a comment here and tell me why you should go for this dinner :)

(this is for fun only, to be honest, but i seriously hv no one to go with...)

Hurry! this contest ends in 3 days!

6 comments:

Merenwen said...

OMG I WANT TO GO ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS!!!

Then I can commit "Murder on the Orient Express". *snigger*

Seriously, how did you win such a fabulous prize???

Cherub said...

through my company's incentive contest... :P

stars_of_rain said...

Er.. Where is this Orient Express? I never heard of it before. SO EXPENSIVE!!!!

Cherub said...

the Orient Express is a luxurious train ride.

can check out this website. :)

http://www.orient-express.com/web/eoe/eoe_a1a_splash.jsp

rudewhennude said...

now i geddit! you're doing good.. congrats!

Cherub said...

haiz rudewhennude.
win prize also no one to accompany me to go. i dunno wat is worse that this liao....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...