Sunday, January 29, 2006

新春2006

People who read my wow2005 post mistakenly interprete it as a "happy post".
Maybe I ought to be more direct, and less sarcastic.

yes yes, it was a post abt happy events in 2005. BUT 2005 is gone!
and 2006 sucks. and whooo, 11 more months to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No no, cherub would not let 2006 go down like tat.
I will fight back!

Firstly, HAHAHA My PC's soul has been rejuvenated.
Brand New XP, with all functions reinstalled, with newer versions.

except that I forgot to standby my Office XP.
Sigh.

this is gonna be a bad 2006.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blah! The first day of Lunar New Year..... More positive thinking, less bitching!!


to all my blogders:




Happy Lunar New Year!!!

恭喜发财!!! (发财要记得我哦。。。)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...